Kompanija Hewlett-Packard i Hibernia College Dublin obezbedili su besplatan kurs na engleskom jeziku o OECD programu PISA. Kurs se sastoji iz četiri modula zastupljenih u PISA programu za procenu znanja i veština učenika: uvod, matematika, nauka i čitanje. Kada prođete kroz sadržaje sva četiri modula i uradite testove na kraju tih modula, pojaviće se ikona za preuzimanje vašeg sertifikata u PDF formatu.
Na kurs se prijavljujete registracijom naloga na sledećoj vezi:
In this short course, we will examine the OECD’s Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), focusing in particular on what and how PISA assesses the areas of reading, mathematics and science. We will explore PISA’s approach to assessing student knowledge and skills. We will also consider ways in which PISA can be used as a tool to help teachers reflect on and improve teaching and learning in their local contexts.
Course learning objectives
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the aims, design, history and development of PISA
- Interpret published PISA results
- Critically evaluate claims made about PISA results
- Explain the approach taken to measure knowledge and skills in PISA’s three core domains of reading, mathematics and science
- Discuss the content of the PISA assessment in relation to past test items
- Make meaningful linkages between the PISA assessments and PISA proficiency levels, in particular the OECD benchmarks associated with Level 2 and below, and Level 5 and above
- Demonstrate knowledge of the ways in which PISA assessments can be used as a tool for improving teaching and learning
- Apply knowledge of PISA tests to adopt innovative approaches to teaching and learning